(also rock 'n' roll)
Definición de rock and roll en inglés:
A type of popular dance music originating in the 1950s, characterized by a heavy beat and simple melodies. Rock and roll was an amalgam of black rhythm and blues and white country music, usually based around a twelve-bar structure and an instrumentation of guitar, double bass, and drums.
- Popular music (be it rock and roll, rhythm and blues, country, folk, rap, or whatever) has the power to express and regulate our emotions.
- It was a time of innocence and fun, an era of rock and roll, black and white TV, and invaders from outer space!
- Their music used electronic amplification, and was more closely allied to the emerging styles of rhythm and blues and rock and roll.
rock and roller sustantivo
- Example sentences
- As for the musical numbers, they're standard video stuff with Nesmith playing a few funny characters, like a smooth lounge singer or a smitten '50s rock and roller.
- I am, after all, a lifelong and unrepentant rock and roller, and I turned out okay.
- But according to Geldof all this means nothing because first and foremost, he sees himself as a rock and roller.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan