- A plant that grows on or among rocks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The layered roofs are covered with sedum: a layer of vegetation and rock plants chosen for their unobtrusive, self-maintaining qualities.
- In their natural habitats, many rock plants grow in exposed locations, so they will thrive in a site that gets full sun, especially near the coast.
- Hall has looked after Kew's alpines and bulbs since 1976 and knows more about rock plants than most.
Más definiciones de rock plantDefinición de rock plant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.