- 1A famous and successful singer or performer of rock music: a teen-idol rock starMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's easy to build documentaries around rock stars: they're generally photogenic and accustomed to baring their souls to strangers.
- In a Los Angeles hotelroom a burnt-out rock star remembers his past.
- We were raised on television to believe that we'd all be millionaires, movie gods, rock stars, but we won't.
- 1.1A person treated as a celebrity, especially in inspiring fanatical admiration: she was a total rock star with paparazzi chasing her [as modifier]: the athletes get full rock star treatmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Dali will always be the egotistical rock star of 20th century painting.
- He consumes memory pills and dreams of being the rock star of the Scrabble world.
- Does he believe chefs are going to be the rock stars of the new millennium?
Más definiciones de rock starDefinición de rock star en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.