- 1A person who performs, dances to, or enjoys rock music: a punk rockerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The photogenic New Wave mannequins and hair metal rockers that the channel enjoyed such success with in the '80s were being replaced by grunge and alternative artists.
- He kicked the jack-of-all-trades route to the curb, got himself a band, and made a quick metamorphosis into a brash rocker.
- About the closest I could relate to it was my teenage days as a Goth rocker, when my girlfriend used to put some white face on me to take away my tan, and we wore all black.
- 1.1A rock song: the collection kick-starts with a great rocker, Wired All NightMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The soundtrack disc includes vintage rockers by Sweet and Girlschool and new songs by Creeper, a band fronted by the one and only Dean.
- The overall pace is so even you scarcely notice when the odd rocker slips by, creating a slightly flatter feel than the songs deserve.
- 3.1A rocking chair: he sat in his rocker and went to sleepMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As far as I know, ‘Auntie ‘did nothing all day but sit in a rocker and crochet multi-colored shawls and comforters and stuff like that.’
- Next to the photo was a smaller model of the Halston rocker, a kind of splayed chair with a narrow back that looked terribly uncomfortable.
- Pull your rocker onto the back porch, or spread your blanket on the roof, turn on the fan and enjoy the quiet.
off one's rocker
- • informal Mad: he looked so strange she thought he was off his rockerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Dressed in the gaudiest of outfits and wearing a wig that appears to be made out of 13 poodles, Dennis is adorably loony and off her rocker.
- You might have been considered off your rocker to buy one of these modernist homes.
- When I got back home, my friends thought I was off my rocker.
Más definiciones de rockerDefinición de rocker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.