sustantivo (plural rockeries)
- A heaped arrangement of rough stones with soil between them, planted with rock plants, especially alpines: [as modifier]: rockery stonesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The gardens have been planted for year-round colour and include flowerbeds, rockeries, a water feature, a raised patio, a herb garden and two sheds.
- It is in lawn and includes mature trees and shrubs, herbaceous borders, a rockery and a water feature.
- Both shelter and cover can be easily provided by blending areas of shrubbery, trees, or rockeries into your landscape design.
Más definiciones de rockeryDefinición de rockery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.