Definición de rodomontade en inglés:
- Since that moment, the football gods punished the team's rodomontade with injuries, embarrassment, and a 2000 flameout.
- Accomplished veterans are punished for such rodomontade: What do we suppose will happen to he who taunts the defending champions in his very first career start?
- The football gods take a dim view of boasting after victory; boasting after defeat is a new low in rodomontade.
verbo[no object] archaic Volver al principio
- The song, which boasts that the club is ‘Super Bowl bound,’ played nonstop in Jacksonville after the 62-7 game - and it's been downhill ever since as the football gods punish the rodomontading franchise.
Early 17th century: from French, from obsolete Italian rodomontada, from Italian rodomonte, from the name of a boastful character in the medieval Orlando epics.
Palabras que riman con rodomontadeAssad, aubade, avant-garde, backyard, ballade, bard, Bernard, bombard, canard, card, charade, chard, couvade, croustade, Cunard, facade, glissade, guard, hard, ill-starred, interlard, lard, Montagnard, nard, pard, petard, pomade, promenade, regard, roulade, saccade, Sade, salade, sard, shard, unmarred, unscarred, yard
Definición de rodomontade en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.