- A securities trader who engages in speculative trading without authorization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The difference between a rogue trader and a star trader is like the difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist: it depends whether they win or lose the battle.
- For instance, in the case of the rogue trader at Diawa in 1995, severe restrictions were imposed and the company later closed down.
- The $691.2 million losses racked up over a five-year period by the 37-year-old rogue trader ensured a worldwide audience for the Irish bank.
Más definiciones de rogue traderDefinición de rogue trader en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.