- A metal bar running up the sides and across the top of a vehicle, especially one used in motor sport, strengthening its frame and protecting the occupants if the vehicle overturns.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Copvertibles are more prone to flexing than are hardtops, so they will benefit the most from a well-built roll bar or cage.
- There's a roll bar to offer some protection to the top of the cylinder head and a hefty foam bumper at the front of the car.
- Start by contacting the manufacturer to find an authorized dealer in your area who can equip your tractor with a roll bar and a seat belt.
Más definiciones de roll barDefinición de roll bar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.