- 1The unveiling of a new aircraft or spacecraft: the official roll-out is on 30 JulyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At the roll-out ceremony in January enthusiastically called the aircraft the ‘crowning achievement of a human and industrial adventure’.
- 1.1The official launch or introduction of a new product or service: campaigns these days look a lot like product roll-outs a national roll-out of digital satellite systemsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Shareholders can expect to see a continued roll-out of new product lines and distribution channels.
- They expected to replace existing copper or glass fibre cables and play a large part in the roll-out of digital services.
- Both companies have rowed back on plans for the roll-out of digital television services.
- 2 Aeronautics The stage of an aircraft’s landing during which it travels along the runway while losing speed: bumpy ground during the roll-out can start a series of sharp little bouncesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An aircraft is controlled throughout all phases of a landing including touchdown and rollout to taxi.
- On one of the first take-offs Rob made with a drop tank, the tank released on the plane's rollout.
- 3 American Football A play in which a quarterback moves out toward the sideline before attempting to pass: the team incorporated roll-outs and half rolls into the offenseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He deflected an attempted rollout pass.
- The Spartans would run what looked like a rollout and then fire the ball from one side of the field to the other.
Más definiciones de roll-outDefinición de roll-out en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.