- 1chiefly North American A reduction or decrease: a 5 per cent rollback of personal income taxesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The economic downturn has cast a pall over CEO compensation, but that doesn't mean that CEO pay cuts or rollbacks are in the offing.
- Emboldened by these developments, corporations began a rollback of worker gains.
- The construction unions were using their pension funds, which own 5 million shares of Kroger stock, to help fellow unionists draw a line in the sand against health-care rollbacks.
- 2 Computing The process of restoring a database or program to a previously defined state, typically to recover from an error.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Modeling tables inside of your object means you also have to create a decent locking mechanism, complete with commits and rollbacks - something that most programmers are equipped to do.
- You may be thinking this process is complicated, but using transactional rollbacks actually is rather easy.
verbo[with object] Computing Volver al principio
Más definiciones de rollbackDefinición de rollback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.