Definición de rollback en inglés:
1chiefly North American A reduction or decrease: a 5 per cent rollback of personal income taxes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The economic downturn has cast a pall over CEO compensation, but that doesn't mean that CEO pay cuts or rollbacks are in the offing.
- Emboldened by these developments, corporations began a rollback of worker gains.
- The construction unions were using their pension funds, which own 5 million shares of Kroger stock, to help fellow unionists draw a line in the sand against health-care rollbacks.
2 Computing The process of restoring a database or program to a previously defined state, typically to recover from an error.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Modeling tables inside of your object means you also have to create a decent locking mechanism, complete with commits and rollbacks - something that most programmers are equipped to do.
- You may be thinking this process is complicated, but using transactional rollbacks actually is rather easy.
verbo[with object] Computing Volver al principio
Palabras que riman con rollbackyellowback • crookback
Definición de rollback en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda