- Xavier University is the nation's only historically black Roman Catholic college, whose roots go back to 1825.
- Nine of the 12 jurors are Roman Catholic, The judge is Roman Catholic.
- In 1929 he became Australia's first Roman Catholic and Australian-born Labor Prime Minister.
- Historically, the role of Mary has been a subject of deep controversy between Protestant churches and Roman Catholics.
- Evangelicals and Roman Catholics can agree that Jesus is Lord.
- Not surprisingly, Roman Catholics are at their strongest in Greater Glasgow and Lanarkshire.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The official religion of Paraguay is Roman Catholicism.
- The adoration of the Holy Eucharist is an example found in Roman Catholicism.
Late 16th century: translation of Latin (Ecclesia) Romana Catholica (et Apostolica) 'Roman Catholic (and Apostolic Church'). It was apparently first used as a conciliatory term in place of the earlier Roman, Romanist, or Romish, considered derogatory.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Roman Cath|olic
Definición de Roman Catholic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.