- A traditional circular African dwelling with a conical thatched roof.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Martin is justifiably proud of the quality of the construction, thatching, painting and plastering of the rondavels.
- We used to have five rondavels, big land for cultivation and livestock, but when we were removed we lost virtually all of that.
- Upon hearing the shots, the man said he ran from his rondavel and managed to apprehend one of the fleeing suspects, whom he recognised as a relative of Mama who had recently been fired.
from Afrikaans rondawel.
Más definiciones de rondavelDefinición de rondavel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.