- 1A reflecting prism in which the reflecting surface is in two parts that are angled like the two sides of a pitched roof. Compare with Porro prism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Modern roof prism designs are capable of performance just as good as a comparable porro prism design, due to current technology such as phase coating and improved reflective backing materials on the prisms.
- 1.1 (roof prisms) (also roof-prism binoculars) A pair of binoculars using two roof prisms, resulting in an instrument with parallel sides and objective lenses that are the same distance apart as the eyepieces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Zeiss pioneered many products and technologies we take for granted, such as roof-prism binoculars and anti-reflective lens coatings.
- Focusing is similar to a traditional roof prism binocular with the right ocular adjustable and a center focus knob.
Más definiciones de roof prismDefinición de roof prism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.