- 1An evergreen South African shrub of the pea family.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Aspalathus, family Leguminosae
- Made from the South African herb rooibos, it has the same heart-healthy and cancer-fighting antioxidants that have brought green teas so much popularity.
- 1.1 (also rooibos tea) [mass noun] An infusion of the leaves of the rooibos plant drunk as tea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here, I encountered rooibos tea, a South African export that I've been drinking almost every day since I got back to the UK.
- Situated at the western edge of the South Africa's Great Karoo plateau, the Suid Bokkeveld region with its winter rains and acid soils provides ideal conditions for the growth of rooibos tea.
- Decaffeinated or naturally caffeine-free drinks (such as rooibos, herb and fruit teas) are generally better options for those who are prone to anxiety.
early 20th century: from Afrikaans, literally 'red bush'.
Más definiciones de rooibosDefinición de rooibos en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.