sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- An effervescent drink made from an extract of the roots and bark of certain plants.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I found a low-carb recipe for a root beer float, involving diet root beer, heavy cream, and artificial sweetener.
- Morgan shook his head and drank deeply from his root beer.
- Soda is something we all can live without (even though I have a craving for root beer every now and then).
Más definiciones de root beerDefinición de root beer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.