sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A supporter or fan of a sports team or player: ringside rooters rose to salute him Minnesota Twins rootersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Cubs rooters, in fact, may well be the only fans in professional sports that learn from an early age to wear a protective cup to games.
- The biggest change, though, is atop the 37-foot high wall, where there are 280 new seats - plus standing room - filled with Red Sox rooters whose relentless razzing is within earshot of the left fielder.
- Imagine, Chiefs rooters applauding loudly for the Giants before their contest, acknowledging their opponents' link to New York City.
Más definiciones de rooterDefinición de rooter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.