Definición de rostral en inglés:
1 Anatomy Situated or occurring near the front end of the body, especially in the region of the nose and mouth or (in an embryo) near the hypophyseal region: the rostral portion of the brain
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There may also be stimuli that originate from a region of the brain rostral to the pons and medulla (possibly the hypothalamus and motor cortex) and operate independently of the other stimuli.
- The typical somatic nerve fibers in the striated muscle at the rostral end of the organ terminate in motor end plates.
- A peristaltic contraction, a single front of contraction moving smoothly from the rostral end of the esophagus to the stomach, always follows a swallow.
- Example sentences
- In the midline rostrally are the frontal and spheroid sinuses.
- EMG signals show high amplitude spikes both rostrally and caudally, with no contralateral muscle activity and no detectable rostrocaudal lag at the onset of muscle activity.
- A profusion of white fibers issuing from the ventral aspect of the dentate nucleus converge rostrally to form the main part of the superior cerebellar peduncle.
Definición de rostral en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan