- A printing press that prints from a rotating cylindrical surface on to paper forced against it by another cylinder.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The invention of the rotary press in the mid-nineteenth century led to a concentration of publishing and printing along with mass distribution of newspapers and other publications.
- To reprint a book illegally, all that a culprit needs is two copies of the original, a scanner, a computer with optical recognition programme and a small rotary press.
- The plates can also be adapted for use in a rotary press.
Más definiciones de rotary pressDefinición de rotary press en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.