Definición de rotation en inglés:
- With the motion and rotation of Earth, the coordinates dance all around in a strange mess that is extremely difficult to untangle.
- The earth moves around the sun in an orbit that is nearly a circle, and the axis of rotation of the earth maintains an effectively fixed direction.
- Its chambers and tunnel will allow visitors to perceive the earth's rotation and its changing alignments with the stars.
- Gurkha battalions have been stationed there in rotation for the past twenty-five years.
- Their substantial independence threatened republican tradition with its corporate government and brief periods of high office for individuals in rotation.
- There are occasions where there are two Bards sharing the telling in rotation, enabling an even more embellished tale to be told.
- He uses cow manure, green manure and crop rotation to ensure nutrient-rich soil for his rapeseed crop.
- It appears that factors of fall moisture, winter exposure, leaf diseases, and early summer heat are larger than crop rotation and or tillage method.
- Disease-resistant varieties, crop rotation, and tillage are especially important in management of wheat diseases.
- If the forest has a non-timber value, for instance, in terms of its recreation value or its value as a wildlife habitat, then this changes the socially optimal forest rotation.
- Initial growth rates can be improved for higher assurance of success and shorter rotations.
- The region also plays host to a large number of birches to add variety, a component that forest management plans aim to maintain past the current rotation.
- They focus on core programs in analytics, and then have a very experiential period - similar to the clinical rotations used in other professions.
- Kate told Stephen how she got on the accelerated Medicine program at Boston University and that all of her rotations would transfer over to UIC except the ER.
- Classroom training is then combined with hands-on experience that includes a general rotation in every department of the company.
The Latin rota ‘wheel’ and the verb from it rotare ‘to turn’ is the source of rotation and related words. These include rotund (late 15th century) for something well rounded, and rotunda (early 17th century) for a round building or room. It is an alteration of Italian rotonda (camera) ‘round (chamber)’. Round (Middle English) comes from the same source via French. The worldwide charitable society of business people formed in 1905 known as Rotary International owes its name to the fact that its members hosted events in rotation.
Palabras que riman con rotationablation, aeration, agnation, Alsatian, Amerasian, Asian, aviation, cetacean, citation, conation, creation, Croatian, counterdemonstration, counterproliferation, crustacean, curation, Dalmatian, delation, dilation, donation, duration, elation, fixation, Galatian, geolocation, glocalization, gyration, Haitian, halation, Horatian, ideation, illation, lavation, legation, libation, location, lunation, mutation, natation, nation, negation, notation, nutation, oblation, oration, ovation, potation, relation, rogation, Sarmatian, sedation, Serbo-Croatian, station, staycation, taxation, Thracian, vacation, vexation, vocation, zonation
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.