Definición de rotator en inglés:
1A thing which rotates or which causes something to rotate: T Tauri stars are slow rotators its main boom is fitted with an adjustable head to accommodate rotators
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is a combined rotator and tilting mechanism with a multi-directional action that allows buckets, grapples, grapple saws, or other attachments to be positioned exactly where required for any job.
- They modified the base of the device to raise the mounting plate of the rotator so that the axis of the rotator is on the same level as the hub of the tone arm.
- If you live where there is only one nearby city with television stations then a rotator is probably useless because television transmitters are usually all located in the same place in one city.
1.1 Anatomy A muscle whose contraction causes or assists in the rotation of a part of the body.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The quads, hip flexors, hip rotators, hamstrings and glutes are primary core stabilizers.
- Treatment is conservative and consists of rest followed by stretching of the hip flexors and rotators, then strengthening and gradual return to sport.
- Since the rotators are endurance muscles, they require more repetitions to build strength.
Palabras que riman con rotatorcater, crater, creator, curator, data, debater, delator, dumbwaiter, equator, fascinator, freighter, frustrater, gaiter, grater, gyrator, hater, later, legator, mater, negator, pater, peseta, plater, skater, slater, stater, tater, traitor, ultimata, understater, upstater, waiter
Definición de rotator en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India