- 1A device which projects and enlarges individual frames of filmed live action to permit them to be used to create cartoon animation and composite film sequences.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Using a computerized rotoscope, the descendent of technology used in Gulliver's Travels, or that weird Lord of the Rings cartoon, the simplicity of this movie is devastating.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Transfer (an image from live action film) into another film sequence using a rotoscope: the gulls were filmed from a cliff top and rotoscoped into the shotMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The 8-ball crusty had to be manually rotoscoped out, frame by painful frame.
- He has returned here to the form of animation he first used in Waking Life, rotoscoping a mixture of live action and animation.
1950s: origin obscure; perhaps the same word as 19th-century rotascope, denoting a kind of gyroscope.
Más definiciones de rotoscopeDefinición de rotoscope en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.