- Plaster of lime, cement, and gravel, used on outside walls.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was aware that her neighbour had previously been conned by callers who had replaced guttering and some of the roughcast on her bungalow walls.
- A new purpose-built thing in white roughcast, it doubled as a tourist information office and flew the Starred Circle flag of Europe.
- It was built in 1924 by Captain Wolte Murray of brick and roughcast with lattice windows all under a slate roof.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- 1(Of a building or part of a building) coated with roughcast.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The roughcast house rented by the city was ‘wholly insufficient for securing the health and comfort of the children’ and required a large amount of fuel to heat.
- The restaurant room was large, with white roughcast walls and wooden panels, exposed beams and dark wood furniture.
- The building's exterior is expressed as a complicated form of three white intersecting roughcast walls supporting a concrete convex roof.
verbo (past and past participle roughcast)[with object] Volver al principio
Más definiciones de roughcastDefinición de roughcast en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.