- A Provençal sauce made from pounded red chillies, garlic, breadcrumbs, and other ingredients blended with stock, typically added to bouillabaisse: [mass noun]: croutons and rouille on the side [count noun]: it’s a lusty affair served with a properly pungent rouilleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The stew-like soup was served in the traditional style, accompanied by toasted bread and a rust-coloured sauce called rouille that's made with mayonnaise, saffron and other spices.
- Heath likes to serve chunky fillet steaks of white fish under a herby, lemony crust, often with tapenade or rouille.
- He concluded by saying: ‘Expect excellent seafood, including proper fish soup with rouille and the lobster is spoken of in several counties.’
French, literally 'rust', with reference to the colour.
Más definiciones de rouilleDefinición de rouille en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.