1A dish cooked or served in the form of a roll, typically made from a flat piece of meat, fish, or sponge, spread with a soft filling and rolled up into a spiral.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Low tea is the tea in which crustless sandwiches, petit fours, and salmon roulades are likely to be served.
- Place a slice of roulade on top of each of the brioche rounds.
- For the roulade: On a half sheet pan covered with plastic wrap, lay out the prosciutto slices, slightly overlapping.
2A florid passage of runs in classical music for a solo virtuoso, especially one sung to one syllable: Mozart’s Constanze sings her defiance in proudly beautiful roulades
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her smallish soprano voice did not have the coloratura roulades or high Cs for Strauss's ‘Voices of Spring Waltzes' Op 410.
- He seemed to relish the fiercely difficult coloratura roulades of ‘Agitata da Due Venti’ from Griselda.
- These vocal roulades evoke the little lad's vacancy as he travels through the night, knowing nothing of his destiny nor even knowing that he doesn't know!
French, from rouler 'to roll'.
Palabras que riman con rouladeAssad, aubade, avant-garde, backyard, ballade, bard, Bernard, bombard, canard, card, charade, chard, couvade, croustade, Cunard, facade, glissade, guard, hard, ill-starred, interlard, lard, Montagnard, nard, pard, petard, pomade, promenade, regard, rodomontade, saccade, Sade, salade, sard, shard, unmarred, unscarred, yard
Definición de roulade en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda