- 1Having a smooth, curved surface: rounded grey hillsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The edges of the table were smooth and rounded, lacking any sort of symmetry, almost as if a puddle had been somehow solidified and turned into a table.
- It had smooth, rounded lines tastefully accented with chrome.
- She was like fire and light, warmth and perfection from the top of her curly red head, to the rounded curves of her body, to the soles of her long feet.
- 1.1Having a spherical shape: his large, rounded stomachMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Near these rocks lies one of two sacred objects in the shape of a rounded stone.
- When you have run out of breath, hold it for a moment, and then take a breath in, releasing your lower abdominal muscles release so that you now have a rounded stomach.
- He smiled over at Marietta, then his face paled and he froze, seeing Marietta's rounded stomach and radiant face.
- 2Well developed in all aspects; complete and balanced: we should educate children to become rounded human beingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What you get here's a rounded picture - and it's all the better for it.
- His secret life was just that, too secret to ultimately be known and give a rounded picture of the man handsome and charismatic enough to be a pop star himself.
- Missing from the documentary is a more rounded picture of Dengler's life after his return to the U.S. from Vietnam.
Más definiciones de roundedDefinición de rounded en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.