- (Chiefly in karate) a kick made with a wide sweep of the leg and rotation of the body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now you shift your weight, and in response to my final, right-side punch, intercept my movement with a right-leg roundhouse kick.
- Moon knocked out his opponent just a minute into the bout after catching him in the temple with a reverse roundhouse kick.
- I jumped over the sweep, but he followed it up with a roundhouse kick that caught me right in the stomach in mid-jump.
Más definiciones de roundhouse kickDefinición de roundhouse kick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.