- Timber which is left as small logs, not sawn into planks or chopped for fuel, typically taken from near the tops of trees and used for furniture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The timber, called roundwood, is from the upper part of trees which is pulped to make paper or turned into chipboard.
- Internal trade does not fall under their responsibilities, but only a portion of tropical roundwood enters international markets.
- ‘The mill in Grand-Mere still requires 4-foot roundwood,’ he explains.
Más definiciones de roundwoodDefinición de roundwood en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.