- Dull regularity of events or actions: the routineness of lifeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The mix of gee-whiz gadgetry and the day-to-day routineness of Jack and Victoria's lives is interesting enough, but the film is too glacially paced.
- The routineness of it all belies just how much fun we were in for over the course of the mission.
- I think it has to do with the routineness of life sort of living by a timetable.
Más definiciones de routinenessDefinición de routineness en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.