sustantivo[mass noun] archaic
The prevalence or domination of routine.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This routinism extends to most of the performances, though Plummer, Domini Blythe as Goneril and Godin are the principal exceptions.
- The army of typists, filing clerks, cashiers and drivers were inefficient, reluctant to take initiative, and imbued with an ethos of red tape and routinism.
- This was a routine exercise, or rather perhaps an exercise in routinism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The struggle against materialist dialectics expresses a distant, past conservatism of the petit bourgeoisie, the self-conceit of university routinists and a spark of hope for an after-life.
- The great innovator and the simple routinist resort in their investigations to the same technical methods of research.
Definición de routinism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.