Definición de routinize en inglés:
Make (something) into a matter of routine; subject to a routine: communication was routinized to ensure consistency of information
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the end, the shuttle was supposed to ‘revolutionize transportation into near space, by routinizing it,’ in President Nixon's awkward phrase.
- ‘It's very routinized, high-surveillance work,’ says Scarbrough of the Economic and Social Research Council.
- In the long run, office machines may have routinized clerical work, but in their early years, the skills demanded by the typewriter and adding machines were new and challenging.
- Example sentences
- Weber saw routinization and mechanization as ultimately destructive, that is, as eroding the spirit and capacity for spontaneous action.
- It also refers to the routinization of ways in which environmentalism is incorporated in a variety of social interactions.
- Its vast increase in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries and its routinization in the eighteenth occurred in tandem with the growth of the state and the economy.
Definición de routinize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan