Definición de routinize en inglés:
Make (something) into a matter of routine; subject to a routine: communication was routinized to ensure consistency of information
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the end, the shuttle was supposed to ‘revolutionize transportation into near space, by routinizing it,’ in President Nixon's awkward phrase.
- ‘It's very routinized, high-surveillance work,’ says Scarbrough of the Economic and Social Research Council.
- In the long run, office machines may have routinized clerical work, but in their early years, the skills demanded by the typewriter and adding machines were new and challenging.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Weber saw routinization and mechanization as ultimately destructive, that is, as eroding the spirit and capacity for spontaneous action.
- It also refers to the routinization of ways in which environmentalism is incorporated in a variety of social interactions.
- Its vast increase in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries and its routinization in the eighteenth occurred in tandem with the growth of the state and the economy.
Palabras que riman con routinizeplatitudinize • indigenize
Definición de routinize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda