Definición de royal fern en inglés:
A large pale green fern which has very long spreading fronds with widely spaced oblong lobes, occurring worldwide in wet habitats.
- Osmunda regalis, family Osmundaceae
- Honeysuckle, fraochan, wood sorrel, bugle, blue-bell, few-flowered woodrush, royal fern, hay-scented buckler fern and foxglove all occur on the forest floor along with numerous mosses and liverworts.
- Cinnamon fern and royal fern may appear in the wetter areas.
- This spring the lilies have come into flower at the same time as a nearby royal fern has begun to unroll its crosiers.
Definición de royal fern en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan