- A substance secreted by honeybee workers and fed by them to larvae which are being raised as potential queen bees.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Produced by glands in worker bees' heads, royal jelly is fed to larvae and the adult queen bee.
- Only the queen larvae are continually fed royal jelly.
- Apart from honey, they produce beeswax, propolis, royal jelly and bee pollen, all of which have significant medicinal and cosmetic applications.
Más definiciones de royal jellyDefinición de royal jelly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.