sustantivoSouth African • informal
- An inflatable flat-bottomed rubber dinghy, typically motorized.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Four of us were fishing from a rubber duck about eight kilometres off Hamburg and we saw this ship and remarked that it was quite close to shore.
- We arrived midday and, while getting our bearings around the cottage, noticed a rubber duck about seven metres long operating eastward, towards Sardinia Bay.
- ‘There she is, waving at the camera,’ he said as shots were shown of people in a rubber duck bouncing down a turbulent river.
Más definiciones de rubber duckDefinición de rubber duck en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.