sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- Denatured alcohol, typically perfumed, used as an antiseptic or in massage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Blot stains with solvent cleaner such as rubbing alcohol, denatured alcohol, or dry cleaning fluid or your favorite household solvent cleaner.
- The stench of rubbing alcohol and formaldehyde was almost unbearable.
- A solution of acetone nail polish remover, rubbing alcohol, and club soda, shaken around well enough, will help remove any material you couldn't remove with a vacuum.
Más definiciones de rubbing alcoholDefinición de rubbing alcohol en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.