- (Of a plant) growing on waste ground or among rubbish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once these openings close, the ruderal species disappear.
- Most of the non-endemic species within this group have adapted to ruderal areas, while none of the endemics occupies this kind of habitat.
- These populations are morphologically distinct from the more typical ruderal form which often occurs in close proximity in surrounding pastureland.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A plant growing on waste ground or among rubbish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bupleurum lancifolium and B. odontites occur in North Africa, but their original area of distribution is not clear as both species have been introduced and are ruderals or weeds in cultivated land.
- One of the characteristics of ruderals is a high potential relative growth rate in the seedling phase.
mid 19th century: from modern Latin ruderalis, from Latin rudera, plural of rudus 'rubble'.
Más definiciones de ruderalDefinición de ruderal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.