- A form of rugby played in teams of thirteen, originally by a group of northern English clubs which separated from rugby union in 1895. Besides having somewhat different rules, the game differed from rugby union in always allowing professionalism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- St Joseph's High School will play host to cricket, netball, football and rugby league.
- Mr Marson, whose cancer was diagnosed eight weeks ago, was a keen follower of football, rugby league and tennis.
- The latter had never played a game of rugby league before, his only experience being in the union code.
Más definiciones de rugby leagueDefinición de rugby league en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.