- A nominated or elected lay official of any of various Christian Churches, especially of a Presbyterian Church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Recently a Presbyterian Church in America ruling elder posted a blog stating his stance on an earlier discussion regarding the Pope's comments on Sunday sports.
- In addition to ministers, many Baptist churches had ruling elders, assistants, exhorters, deacons, deaconesses, elderesses, and evangelists.
- He is ruling elder at Proclamation Presbyterian Church in Bryn Mawr, PA.
Más definiciones de ruling elderDefinición de ruling elder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.