- 1The time that a film or DVD lasts: a thriller that is so well paced it seems a lot shorter than its three-hour runtimeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I can't recall the last film I saw where the lead spent the majority of the runtime screaming her head off.
- The disc case lists the runtime at 150 minutes, which is misleading.
- The collection will have a running time of 286 minutes, which would account for 13 22-minute episodes.
- 2 Computing The length of time a program takes to run: the device uses undisclosed proprietary technology to reduce report run-timesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Further, heuristical simplifications are described to reduce run-times for the optimization process.
- New, much more aggressive models are needed, and unfortunately we will pay a heavy penalty in run-times and convergence.
- The algorithm run-time increases in polynomial time, and so the problem is called ‘P-type’.
- 2.1The time at or during which a program is run: files whose names are only known at run-timeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Given the architecture's dynamic reconfigurability, objects with different operation cycles can be instantiated at run-time.
- At run-time, an in-memory representation of the structured data type is generated using information conveyed in the parse trees.
- Once the first preprocessing step is complete, the second step may be executed at run-time, while a user is inspecting, or visualizing, the input.
- 2.2A cut-down version of a program that can be run but not changed: you can distribute the runtime to your colleaguesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He is co-author of C# and the accompanying (but usually ignored) common run-time: Microsoft's version of a JVM.
- Plaintiffs indicate that he will testify that he was able to run and test various applications on these embedded run-times.
- Mono is a run-time and C# compiler, but the team has included just-in-time support an IDE, and intriguingly, both a Visual Basic runtime and a Java VM.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- (Of software) in a reduced version that can be run but not changed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He spent a lot of time trying to force me to answer a question about how long it would take to download a JRE [Java run-time environment] using DSL or cable broadband.
- This job starts the local area multicomputer software, which is a user-level, dæmon-based run-time environment.
- What the company is releasing is source code for the database of automated solutions, the tools to develop solutions, and the run-time version of the symptom and detection engine.
Más definiciones de runtimeDefinición de runtime en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.