- A car, ship, or other vehicle which is old and badly rusted: this famous rust bucket, the good ship Cubbie, last dropped anchor in 1945 [as modifier]: an old rust-bucket Pontiac drew up at the Imperial MotelMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A rust bucket cab whisked me through raucous, claustrophobic, and grungy urban streets which the noon sun's warmth and light never graced.
- Conditions on the ship, itself little more than a rust bucket, were very bad.
- She got into her aging rust bucket and drove home without turning the heater on.
Más definiciones de rust bucketDefinición de rust bucket en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.