- (Of metal or a metal object) not susceptible to corrosion by rust: rustproof screwsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The rustproof metal attachments in modern buildings are safer than some of the materials used in the old days, and structural components can be coated with epoxy to keep out moisture.
- Some folks inferred that ‘stainless’ steel was rustproof.
- A rustproof coated metal which is less expensive than aluminum or stainless steel.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Make resistant to corrosion by rust: was it practicable to rustproof metallic structures, as one did cars?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many car manufacturers void corrosion warranty if you have your car rustproofed.
- Because they know that you don't have much experience in buying a new car, dealers will sometimes put on additional somethings to the final cost of the car such as ‘rustproofing,’ ‘environmental prep,’ and a host of others.
- Zinc futures rose to a seven-year high in London on concern production may fall further in China, the world's biggest producer of the metal used to rustproof steel, because of power shortages.
Más definiciones de rustproofDefinición de rustproof en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.