Definición de ruthless en inglés:
Having or showing no pity or compassion for others: a ruthless manipulator
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not that people had much choice in the matter - bandits were ruthless and bloodthirsty.
- He is known as a fierce and ruthless executive within his film production company, CWP.
- You are being so bloodthirsty, so ruthless, and you are much too strong for your age and training.
merciless, pitiless, cruel, heartless, hard-hearted, hard, stony-hearted, stony, with a heart of stone, cold-blooded, cold-hearted, harsh, callous, severe, unmerciful, unrelenting, unsparing, unforgiving, unfeeling, uncaring, unsympathetic, uncharitable, lacking compassion;
relentless, remorseless, unbending, inflexible, inexorable, implacable, unpitying, unremitting, steely;
brutal, inhuman, inhumane, barbarous, barbaric, savage, bloodthirsty, sadistic, vicious, fierce, ferocious, cut-throat, dog-eat-dog
archaic inclement, fell
- Example sentences
- Against a returner of Hewitt's class such predictable positioning and lack of pace will be punished ruthlessly.
- An industry that so ruthlessly fleeces its customers shouldn't be surprised when some bite back.
- The nerves were very evident in the second set, with critical errors being ruthlessly punished.
- Example sentences
- The ruthlessness, the cruelty, and the life-denying viciousness of such ideas chill the bones.
- Furthermore it is, sadly, probable that he was trained to ruthlessness and quite possible that he was a murderer in his own right.
- It is truly sad to see our political community, with a few noble exceptions, capitulate to this sort of ruthlessness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan