Definición de saccade en inglés:
sustantivo(usually saccades) technical
A rapid movement of the eye between fixation points.
- The pattern of fixations and saccades during visual exploration of a scene using only the eyes is strikingly similar to the intermittent locomotion of an animal searching for food in a physical landscape.
- A reader's eye still moves in a series of jumps and stops known as saccades and fixations.
- Also, in a variation of the boundary paradigm used in reading research, they obtained evidence that Chinese readers rely on phonological codes when integrating information across saccades.
- Example sentences
- However, there is also a genuine decrease in sensitivity to light during a saccade - called saccadic suppression.
- In doing so, they perform saccadic movements, smooth pursuit movements, vergence movements, vestibular movements, and accommodation.
- The current analyses showed that response time, number of fixations per trial, initial saccadic latency, fixation duration, and saccadic amplitude varied as a function of the ratio between the red and blue items.
Words that rhyme with saccadeAssad, aubade, avant-garde, backyard, ballade, bard, Bernard, bombard, canard, card, charade, chard, couvade, croustade, Cunard, facade, glissade, guard, hard, ill-starred, interlard, lard, Montagnard, nard, pard, petard, pomade, promenade, regard, retard, rodomontade, roulade, Sade, salade, sard, shard, unmarred, unscarred, yard
Definición de saccade en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan