- A race in which competitors stand in sacks and jump forward.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Events included an egg and spoon race, a sack race, an obstacle race and a javelin throw.
- In England, ‘risky’ sports, including the sack race and wheelbarrow race, were banned from school sports day at Arthur Dye Primary School, in Cheltenham, two years ago.
- Try out some of the classic ones like the potato sack race, the three-legged race, the wheelbarrow race and the egg race.
Más definiciones de sack raceDefinición de sack race en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.