Definición de sacralize en inglés:
verbo[with object] chiefly North American
Imbue with or treat as having a sacred character or quality: rural images that sacralize country life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They demonstrate that ConFest is differentially sacralised - that which is authentic or sacred to one group or individual may be profane or inauthentic to another.
- Where a family retains a connection with an ancestral ‘saint,’ the annual festival of this saint serves as a family reunion, and sacralizes the group, meaning those descended in the male line from the ancestor.
- In it, the cosmic struggle of good and evil is played out in day-to-day objects and events; through it, the world is sacralised.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The long intergroup conflict over the land itself has led to the sacralization of many sites that are well remembered and frequently visited by a great many South Africans of all backgrounds.
- But to dismiss such phenomena as simply trivial or amusing is to underestimate the importance of the sacralisation of everyday life and personal experience in the religious lives of individuals.
- It was a development that brought the sacralization of culture as a secular substitute for revealed religion, expressed visually in the creation of temple-like museums, art galleries, theatres, opera houses, and concert halls.
Definición de sacralize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán