sustantivo (plural sacraria /-rɪə/)
- 1The sanctuary of a church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is now on display in the sacrarium of the Catholic parish church of Neu-St Heribert.
- And the two senior priests, after bowing with reverence, enter the Sacrarium or wherever the Lord's Body is being reserved from the previous day and place.
- Melendez led a group of us through the exhibition and enchanted all visitors to the side chapel by opening the sacrarium to reveal a painting of the Last Supper.
- 1.1(In the Roman Catholic Church) a piscina.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unless the altar cloths have been stained with the Precious Blood, it is not necessary that they be cleaned in the sacrarium.
- Before they are washed, corporals and purifiers should always be rinsed first and the water should be disposed of as described above, in the sacrarium, etc.
Latin, from sacer, sacr- 'holy'.
Más definiciones de sacrariumDefinición de sacrarium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.