- another term for nandina.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately when people hear the word "bamboo" they think invasive grasses, but Japanese sacred bamboo isn't a bamboo at all.
- Ever evolving, the spa has just begun to plant a sacred bamboo grove, based on traditional contemplation gardens found at temples in Japan.
- They will also plant a sacred bamboo at the moongate, a traditional Chinese front entrance to the Chinese medicinal herb collection in the garden, which is in the shadow of an established ginkgo.
Más definiciones de sacred bambooDefinición de sacred bamboo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.