Definición de sacristan en inglés:
1A person in charge of a sacristy and its contents.
- The Churches did not signify the hierarchy through money; there was no difference in salary between a sacristan and a pastor.
- He paid tribute to the concelebrating priests, the choir for the lovely singing, the sacristans, the Eucharistic Ministers, collectors and all others who do such wonderful work in the parish.
- In a given year, in 1824, for example, there were 34,095 priests and archpriests, 15,081 deacons, and 59,740 sacristans in Russia.
2 archaic The sexton of a parish church.
- Some churches require you to use their flowers - remember to ask the church sacristan if this is the case and expect to pay from €200 upwards.
- Alice Burke, sacristan, had the church looking splendid and was further enhanced by the floral arrangements prepared by her daughter Veronica Troy, Lismore.
- She was also church sacristan at the Ursuline Convent for five years.
Definición de sacristan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan