sustantivo (plural sacristies)
- A room in a church where a priest prepares for a service, and where vestments and articles of worship are kept.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those who may wish to join the choir are more than welcome and can still do so by calling into the church sacristy or contacting any of the parish priests.
- To the right, a stair leads up to the choir gallery over the sacristy and priest's office.
- A meeting of the local Pioneer Council will take place tomorrow night Wednesday 22nd January at 8.30 pm in the sacristy of the Parish Church.
late Middle English: from French sacristie, from medieval Latin sacristia, based on Latin sacer, sacr- 'sacred'.
Más definiciones de sacristyDefinición de sacristy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.