Definición de sagacious en inglés:
Having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd: they were sagacious enough to avoid any outright confrontation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was wise and sagacious, but prone to dissension and his spirit was that of calmness under fire.
- Yet the interminable self-contemplation, articulate and sagacious though it is, proves to be a bit too much of a good thing, and this gray, humorless, dispassionate novel eventually sinks under the weight of it all.
- He's buzzing with ideas, opinions and sagacious thoughts.
discerning, judicious, canny, penetrating, perceptive, acute, astute, shrewd, prudent, politic, thoughtful, full of insight, insightful, percipient, perspicacious, philosophical, profound, deep
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The budding politico sagaciously put his arm around Ashalea and explained that the Berlin Wall ran down the middle of a ‘communist country’ known as Berlin.
- I'm suddenly reminded of the doctor's warning broadcast on TV the night before: promiscuous adults and teenagers alike, he sagaciously advised, should use condoms to prevent the spread of AIDS.
- He didn't seem to pick up on my sarcasm, because he just nodded sagaciously and replied, ‘That they are.’
Palabras que riman con sagaciousAthanasius, audacious, bodacious, cactaceous, capacious, carbonaceous, contumacious, Cretaceous, curvaceous, disputatious, edacious, efficacious, fallacious, farinaceous, flirtatious, foliaceous, fugacious, gracious, hellacious, herbaceous, Ignatius, loquacious, mendacious, mordacious, ostentatious, perspicacious, pertinacious, pugnacious, rapacious, salacious, saponaceous, sebaceous, sequacious, setaceous, spacious, tenacious, veracious, vexatious, vivacious, voracious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda