Más definiciones de SakiDefinición de Saki en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
sustantivo (plural sakis)
- A tropical American monkey with coarse fur and a long bushy non-prehensile tail.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genera Pithecia and Chiropotes, family Cebidae: several species
- On a research visit to German zoos, he glimpsed his first uakari and saki monkeys, species indigenous to Brazil.
- While still at university, although she had never camped in the wild or even traveled outside the United States, she received a small grant to study sakis, a small primate that lives in little-explored areas of Guyana.
- A Fulbright scholar and former Miami Dolphins cheerleader, Mireya Mayor received her first grant to study the rare brown-bearded saki and white-faced saki in the unexplored areas of Guyana in South America when she was 23.
late 18th century: via French from Tupi saui.